Terms and conditions must be read carefully before using the website or app or conducting any deal, these terms and conditions are legally binding through any electronic approval or installing or using the App or using the website.
- Bedayaat company is a closed joint stock company, owner of the website and the mobile application. Its headquarters is in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Later on, referred to as “Bedayaat”
- terms and conditions’ agreement is a binding agreement that governs the relationship between Bedayaat and the beneficiary and explains the bases that govern the use of the website or the mobile or tablet applications. This agreement is subject to the provisions of the current electronic transactions system in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Reference is also made to the provisions and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in all matters relating to the interpretation or modifications of these terms and conditions.
- The Beneficiary or Beneficiaries” is the natural or moral person who wishes to conduct a deal with Bedayaat or benefit from the services provided through it, or uses the website or the application in any way.
Scope and nature of services provided
Edited in details by Bedayaat
Terms of using the services
- The beneficiary must be at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to agree to these terms and conditions.
- Availability of a Legal status in case the beneficiary is a natural guardian or legal representative of a third party.
- Compliance with these terms and conditions in addition to the applicable laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Obligation to provide correct data and information when submitting content through the website or application. It is prohibited to submit false or misleading data, whether they result in harm towards others or not.
- Obligation to maintain all intellectual property rights of Bedayaat Company.
Registration and Reservations
When the beneficiary registers through the website or application (as in order to benefit from some services, it is necessary to create an account, it is not permissible to use another person’s account), he declares on his own behalf and on behalf of his representatives to agree to the following (the registration request means your acceptance and acknowledgment of the following:
- All terms and conditions of the reservation
- All fees imposed, including taxes and fees of all kinds.
- Accepting responsibility to pay the reservation fees.
- Compliance with the binding terms and conditions or its subsequent modifications.
- Verifying all your data, and your confirmation to own the entered email and phone number.
- Bedayaat’s modification and cancellation policy.
- Bedayaat has the right to refuse any reservation or any confirmation or providing any service at its sole discretion without any liability on it.
- Bedayaat has the full right to correct any error that may occur in the declared prices or in the services, and "Bedayaat" will correct it immediately upon knowledge of this, provided that this is done before commencing the implementation of the service, and the beneficiary has the choice between continuing the implementation after the correction or termination of the contract and receiving a refund of what was paid.
- Bedayaat will not be liable for any delay or non-implementation of your reservation if you provide any incorrect information.
- You must verify all the data entered before confirming the reservation.
- The reservation is considered active starting from the day when the beneficiary receives the confirmation email.
Third: modification and cancellation:
- When any modification to the reservation is made, you will be solely responsible for any additional expenses in this regard.
- Bedayaat has the right to make a modification to the reservation on its will, whenever the need arises, with necessity to notify you of this modification.
- Bedayaat has the right to modify the service fees at any time without prior notice, bearing in mind that the modification does not apply to existing applications (in progress). Once the beneficiary completes the request, the fees specified for his request will not change with the change of fees on the website or application.
- Some modification requests cannot always be fulfilled.
- "Bedayat" does not have any cancellation policy, once the reservation is confirmed, a commitment is made between the beneficiary and Bedayaat, the beneficiary does not have the right to ask for cancellation of the reservation for any reason whatsoever.
Fourth: Prohibited Behavior:
You hereby agree to refrain from doing any of the following:
- Pledging not to exploit or post the information or data posted by Bedayaat on any other application or website outside of Bedayaat in any way whatsoever.
- Violating or tampering with Bedayaat's networks or software.
- Involvement in or encouragement of any illegal act or related communications.
- Transmitting files, data, or other materials that contain computer viruses, corrupted data, worms, "Trojan horses", or any commands or designs that may delete data or programs or lead to the disruption of the (website) or lead to impeding the full use of any process or system for which it was designed.
Fifth: General Provisions:
a-Imitation of Liability:
- Bedayaat is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of the site or application.
- The beneficiary acknowledges to use the site at his own risk and Bedayaat does not bear any responsibility for any damage or injury to any user while entering its site or being unable to access or use it.
- You are solely responsible for the registration and reservation at Bedayaat and the suitability of the services provided by it to the needs of your child, and Bedayaat cannot be held accountable in this regard.
- You are also solely responsible for the information provided at the time of registration or reservation, and Bedayaat cannot be held liable for any false or fraudulent information provided by you.
- You are solely responsible for any activity that takes place through your account without any liability on Bedayaat.
- Bedayaat will not be liable for losses resulting from any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for losses caused to Bedayaat or others as a result of such unauthorized use.
- Bedayaat has the right, without any liability, to cancel any account or registration at its absolute discretion and without notice.
b-Modifications of terms and conditions:
- Bedayaat has the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion in order to improve the work and service without any liability on it.
- In case you object to any of the terms and conditions that are being modified by Bedayaat and you get notified about these modifications, you have no choice but to stop using Bedayaat and terminate your account.
- You will be notified of the modifications, changes or improvements made by Bedayaat via the registered email, and they will become valid for you within (5) days from the date of your notification of them and the passage of this period without cancelling the account and your use of Bedayaat is considered your acceptance of the modifications or updates.
c- Intellectual Property Rights:
- The Website and the Application contain trademarks, trade secrets, technologies, products, working steps, and other rights owned by Bedayaat and/or third parties.
- Bedayaat does not grant you any license or right in any intellectual property right or any other rights, and you may not reproduce, distribute, publish, display, upload or transmit any (Material) except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions.
D- Complaints Policy:
Bedayaat always seeks to improve and develop the services provided through it, and to make it easier for the beneficiaries, this policy has been included in order to provide services to the fullest. In addition to providing an effective communication way with the beneficiaries, through the following:
- Submitting a complaint within (2) days of its occurrence, otherwise the right to file a complaint shall forfeit.
- Investigating the complaint with full transparency and integrity.
- The complaint will be studied within a maximum of (10) days from the date of its submission, and if the complaint requires further study, you will be notified of that.
- In case the complaint is against an employee, the complaint will not be referred to this employee for investigation or adjudication, however, it will be presented to his direct manager, with the possibility of hearing his opinion based on the estimation of his direct manager.
- You can follow up on the complaint through the announced means of communication.
- A link for complaints has been included for the convenience of the beneficiaries.
E- Dispute Resolution Policy:
Any dispute that may arise between Bedayaat and the beneficiary about the services or the website or the application, shall be resolved amicably between the two parties, with a possibility of resolving it within (7) days from the date of its emergence. In case of this does not happen, the beneficiary shall resort to the relevant authority.
F- Compensation for Damages:
You agree to compensate Bedayaat and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, licensors, service providers, contractors, suppliers or trainees for any litigation, including attorneys' fees and court costs, or any claims by third parties in case you breach these Terms and Conditions or the documents incorporated as references, or for any violation of laws or the rights of third parties.
Bedayaat has the right to send all notices, modifications or other communications required by these Terms and Conditions via email, postal mail, text message, or by posting on Bedayaat's website, and you will be considered to have been notified upon receipt of the email or postal mail, or simply by posting it on Bedayaat's website.
H- Consent and Pledging:
- These terms and conditions and their modifications, if existed, constitute the entire agreement with you and supersede all previous oral or written agreements.
- If Bedayaat did not use any of its rights or claim to any compensation under these terms and Conditions or its delay in using them or not enforcing these terms and Conditions or its delay in imposing them or its delay in them, does not mean that Bedayaat will waiver on any of what was mentioned.
- If any provision or part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- Your use of the website or application is your express consent to accept all these terms and conditions - which include all the aforementioned details - and to work according to them and to abide by what was stated in them after viewing them and understanding all of their contents.
- Also, you pledge to comply with any instructions, guidelines, modifications, current or future additions issued by Bedayaat at its final absolute estimation without any liability on it.